My child will be cared for by someone else in my absence, what if my child needs medical treatment?

You may download a Consent for Treatment form by clicking here or by contacting our Emergency Department at (309) 543-8555. After obtaining and completing the form, give to the form to the adult who will be caring for your child. If an emergency arises while you are gone, the supervising adult will have consent to allow a medical team to treat your child.