- Please have only two visitors in the room at one time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Visitors should use public restrooms, not patient bathrooms.
- Smoking is prohibited at Mason District Hospital.
- Visitors must dress appropriately, including shirt and shoes.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visits should be kept short.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid any unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or examinations.