How do I transfer care from my doctor to a Medical Associate doctor?

Transferring care from you current doctor to a doctor at one of our Medical Clinics is easy! You may call either Havana Medical Associates Clinic at (309) 543-6600,   Mason City Medical Associates (217) 482-3400 , or Manito Medical Associates (309) 968-5311  and ask about how to transfer care. You may also download a New Patient Request form by clicking here. After you have completed the form, mail it to one of the preferred Clinics and we will contact you as soon as we can after receiving your form.