Fitness Health & Wellness Center
FEELING FITTER, STRONGER AND MORE ALIVE HAS NEVER BEEN MORE ACHIEVABLE. ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?
Contact Megan Wilson
The Fitness, Health & Wellness Center at Mason District Hospital strives to provide quality service in the areas of exercise, nutrition, and overall lifestyle enhancement. We are committed to improving quality of life by providing superior fitness, health and wellness to our community.
The Fitness, Health & Wellness Center’s personal fitness programs involve one-on-one training designed to motivate you in achieving your fitness goals.
To help you reach your fitness goals safely, customized programs are built based on our assessment of your current fitness capabilities and movement patterns.
Together with our Certified Athletic Trainer, we work to increase your energy level, improve your diet and eating habits, build muscle strength and improve muscle tone.
There are many benefits to participating in our personal training programs:
- Structured appointments and accountability
- On-going education for optimal results
- More calories burned during exercise
- Increased motivation during and after workout
- Fitness assessments every three months
- Personalized coaching to meet your personal fitness goals
- Individualized exercise prescription to meet specific goals
- Nutrition plan
- Meal options
- Calorie consumption
- Dietary goals
- Fitness assessment
- Blood pressure, heart rate, circumference, height/weight and body composition
- Re-evaluation every three months
- Certified Athletic Trainer available on-site to answer all questions
- Equipment orientation
- Use of all equipment
- Cardio machines
- Strength training equipment
- Walking route
- Information on ways to continue your workout at home
Our Athletic Trainer and Dietitian works collaboratively with you to assist in experiencing the positive benefits of exercise including:
- Improved quality of life
- Reduced risk of heart disease and diabetes
- Reduction of high blood pressure
- Weight control
- Healthier bones, muscles and joints
- Improved flexibility
- Reduced risk of injury