Donations Helping Others
Mason District Hospital Foundation, governed by 6 dedicated volunteers, who are committed to providing and maintaining the health care resources our community needs, and to improve the health and lives of those we serve.
Mason District Hospital is a 20 in-patient bed hospital founded in 1957. With over 250 highly qualified employees; who work tirelessly to ensure that we meet the needs of our community with superior healthcare close to home.
Throughout the years, support and contributions for the community have allowed Mason District Hospital to keep abreast of new technology and advances in medical care. Your donation will provide much needed financial support for major additions and upgrades to the property, facility and equipment at Mason District Hospital.
If you would like to help with our mission, there are a number of different ways you can contribute. If you wish to make a financial contribution you can do so directly through a cash donation, a pledge, appreciated stock, life insurance policies, real estate, or a retirement plan.
The Mason District Hospital Foundation is a 501(c)(3), IRS recognized charitable organization. All charitable donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- Use cash to make your donation, claim your deduction against a larger portion of your adjusted gross income and make an immediate impact on Mason District Hospital.
- Give appreciated stock or bonds held over one year, buy low and give high. Make a gift that costs you less then the benefit it delivers to us, while avoiding capital gains tax.
- Put a bequest in your will (cash, specific property or a share of the estate residue). Today- a gift that costs you and your family nothing. Tomorrow-and estate tax deduction.
- Use real estate to make your gift and, avoid capital gains tax, receive an income tax deduction, and have the option of a gift that doesn’t affect your lifestyle.
- Name Mason District Hospital as beneficiary of your retirement plan; leave other assets to family, eliminate income tax on retirement plan assets; free up other property to pass to you heirs.
- Create a new life insurance policy, or donate a paid-up policy whose coverage you no longer need, increase your ability to make a significant gift.
- Make a Corporate Charitable gift while investing in one of Mason District Hospital’s programs, numerous benefits to the business, the stakeholders and the community.
Together, we continue to make a difference in the life of our community. Superior Health Care Close to Home. Start making a difference, make a gift online today!